Pets In Stone
Since Spring of 2004, Laser Works has provided thousands of pet urns, markers, and memorials to those needing the comfort and closure of an intimate and lasting tribute to the animals they love. We offer professional graphic design quality, coupled with unique custom designed products. Please visit our website to see the many ways we can help you memorialize your pet. We love to make it personal.
Life through Light ... Set in Stone
Get A Deluxe Listing!
Upgrade your free listing for only $30/year.
For more information click here.
- All Animals Go to Rainbow Bridge - The story of "Rainbow Bridge", in loving memory of Victor - 3/31/92 to 5/26/01. Photos, graphics, and music.
- AOL Pets - Pet Loss - Join with other pet lovers to find comfort, support, help and advice following the loss of a pet. Read articles about the grieving process and talk with others who understand your loss.
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement - Information on pet loss and bereavement.
- Booboos Website Sanctuary - Offers love and support for grieving pet owners through articles and a message board.
- Bright Stars Forever Memorial WebRing - Webring of tribute pages to beloved animal companions. All pet memorials are welcome: cats, dogs, horses, birds, rabbits, ferrets, and all others who have been loved and lost.
- Cheyenne Pet Clinic Pet Loss Support - Offers information, comfort and support needed to better understand the grief that accompanies the loss of a pet. Inspirational stories, information on the grieving process, grief management in children, and coping with pet loss.
- Creating Pet Urns - Learn how to make a pet urn that is as unique as your pet was.
- Cyber Pet Memorial Park - Resting place for departed companions, with eulogies and photographs.
- Dedicated To Topper & Coop - A site about two Jordyalan Border Collie Angels
- A Dog Blog - Television news reporter and radio personality Gigi Graciette's story of her dog's battle with cancer. Includes photos, guestbook, and stories from readers about their own pet losses.
- Dog Memories - For dog lovers and for those who experienced the loss of a pet and want to console one another. Offers message boards, chat, photos, poetry, and reviews.
- For the Love of Hanna - Memorial site for a Westie named Hanna. Includes photos, life story, poems, and related links.
- Four Paws in Heaven - Free online memorial tributes, including text and photo. Also includes related links, pet-loss poetry, and a forum to help with the grieving process.
- Ghost's Page - This page was created in memory of my dear friend, Ghost, a family pet dog.
- Gone to DogStar - Free memorial page and a photo/tribute page.
- Goodbye Friend - Information, resources, and advice from the American Veterinary Medical Association on topics from euthanasia to grieving the loss of a pet.
- Harmony Animal Hospital Pet Loss Resources - Resources include understanding the grieving process in adults and children.
- Heaven's Garden Online Pet Memorials - Free memorials which feature pet's name, date of birth, date of passing, and a personal message of up to 20 words. A flower can also be added, as well as a photo.
- Herberta in the arms of an angel - Memorial to a pet Pekin duck. Includes photos, memories, music, and poetry.
- Human Animal Bond Trust - Denver organization provides a weekly support group for those that have lost or are anticipating the loss of an animal companion. Offers articles and suggested resources.
- In Loving Memory of Jacob, our Gentle Giant - Memorial, with photos and poem, for a Labrador Retriever who was lost much too early due to seizures.
- In Loving Memory of Tonya Miss - Memorial for a beloved schnauzer. Photos, Rainbow Bridge poem, and tribute.
- In Memory of Our Lady Mugsy - In dedication to an 11 year old English Bulldog, Mugsy, who passed away the morning of September 30, 2001, after a short illness. She was a life-long pet and friend who will be missed for as long as her memory will live on.
- In Memory Of Pets - Pet loss tributes, memorials, support, and candle light rose ceremony.
- In Memory of Winnie Rogers - Poetry inspired by the passing of a beloved fox terrier. Includes photos, memories, and e-cards.
- Kodi's Gate Onto the Rainbow Bridge - Honors Kodi, a Norwegian Elkhound, who has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. Memorial pages, poetry, and bible verses.
- Lightning Strike - Offering a "cybershoulder" for grieving pet owners. Message board, newsgroup, and chat room.
- My Forever Friend - Dedicated to a cottontail friend, Shoo-Fly. Includes poems, stories, and links to other memorial sites.
- My Pet Heaven - A virtual memorial where visitors can post poems, pictures, and music dedicated to their departed pets.
- My Pet Memorial - Offers free online pet memorials, stories, and poems. Includes pet loss resources and links to sympathy e-cards.
- Newman - Memorial page for a dearly passed friend and family pet, Newman, a Sun Conure.
- Nicholas' Rainbow Bridge Site - Tribute page to a beloved Shih Tzu canine-child, Tascia's Nicholas Miluv. Photos, memories, poems, and music.
- Nuna - Memorial, with photos, of a bunny named Nuna.
- Online Virtual Pet Memorials - Free service designed to create a virtual community of family and friends for your beloved pet. Each listing includes a memorial, photos, tribute area for family and friends to share memories, and a guestbook for visitors to leave messages.
- Paw To Heart - Bereavement services including support group that meets in Plainview, New York; speakers bureau; and online chatroom. Background of facilitators, contact information, and program details.
- Pet Graveyard - Virtual cemetery where pet owners may post brief memorials.
- Pet Loss and Grief Support at IMOM - Non-profit group offering understanding and emotional support. Email list for pet loss and grief support, personal tributes to bridge pets, support forum, and grief counseling by email from a licensed counselor.
- Pet Loss Counseling - Beth E. Cook, a Veterinary Technician and Licensed Clinical Social Worker, offers counseling and consultation to people who are grieving the loss of a pet or are preparing for that loss. Located in Chicago and St. Charles, Illinois.
- Pet Loss Grief Support - Personal support resources and healing poetry including Rainbow Bridge.
- Pet Memorial Website - Free memorials for beloved pets, with photos and tributes.
- Pet Memorials - Free service for owners who wish to memorialize their pets online with a short message and choice of flower photo.
- Pets 2 Rest - UK-based company that sells wooden memorial markers offers articles and resources on euthanasia, grieving, cremation, and burial.
- Pets Passed And Present - User-submitted photos and stories as memorials to their deceased pets.
- Petsupport.Net - Offers chat rooms, forums, a pet memorial photo gallery, and links to other support resources.
- Portrait Of An Angel - Owner shares memories and photos of her pets. Includes poems and articles about loss, grief, and guilt. Also offers a guest book where visitors can share their thoughts.
- A Prayer Line For Pets - Dedicated to prayer requests for sick or lost pets and their owners.
- Raffael - Went To Rainbow Bridge - In memory of an unusual cat - a love song in pictures. Poems, quotes, memories, and photos. Text in English and German.
- Rainbow Bridge - Free memorial tribute web page for your beloved friend. Includes two pictures.
- Rainbow Bridge Memorial - Read others' feelings for their pets and add a pet to the Rainbow. Also has thoughts on grief, poetry, and special memorials for victims of animal abuse.
- Rainbow Bridge Tribute - Memorial to all beloved pets who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Pet loss prose and poetry, book recommendations, and links to related sites and webrings.
- Rainbows Bridge - Offers a variety of services to grieving pet owners including memorials, chat room, message board, counseling, and articles.
- Saint-Francis - Provides free memorials with text and photo. Visitors can browse memorials or search by name or town. Includes FAQ and guestbook.
- Scottish Terrier Death: Why Do I Hurt So Much? - Article by Joseph Harvill, Ph.D. analyzes the psycho-social reasons why losing a beloved dog is so painful. Reprinted from Great Scots Magazine, Vol 2 No 3 (May/June) 1997.
- They're Not Gone - They're New Stars - For those who have lost a cherished pet. Created in memory of Grizell. Offers tributes, online sympathy cards, poetry, and support forum.
- Time To Let Go - A guide to euthanasia, the death of a cat, and coping with bereavement.
- Virtual Pet Cemetery - Remembrances, photos, and poems submitted in memory of beloved pets.